Monday, February 1, 2010

Project:Me!

Alright, I'm really doing it this time. Im taking care of me. So today begins Project:ME! My goal is to make me a better person in every aspect of life. Physically, mentally and spiritually. So today the diet starts. Im not doing anything fancy just common sense stuff. Lots of fresh made meals, smaller portions. When I was in England I dropped weight like it was nothing and it was cause I was eating fresher smaller portions and active. So also the gym starts today. Once i get into the habit Ill be fine but I just gotta start it!

So heres the Goals:
Weight Loss: Twenty pounds.
Keep a Journal
Personal scripture study:Picking a theme for the year and really getting to know it.
Gym:5 times a week
Diabetes really get control

So Im going to use my blog as a check in. I'll do better if i have to check in with someone or something! So here it goes.


5 comments:

  1. Good for you Ashely! It is hard to keep up with goals, so hopefully checking in will help keep you motivated. PS I miss you, and hope you're doing great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay go! We're watching!!! You can totally do this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for you! It definitely is easier when you have someone keeping check on you. are you in Utah? we could go to the gym together sometime. I want to start taking care of me too. it's a wonderful goal. good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rock on sistah! I'll be checking in on you. :)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go. I am so here to cheer you on along the way.

    ReplyDelete